Thursday 2 January 2014

New year new blog

Hello lovelies!

This is my first ever blog post as I have decided after spending a lot of 2013 reading beauty blogs in my spare time I thought I would try it out myself! My blog has been born out of my love for all kinds  of beauty products so this is a place where I will share my unhealthy but necessary obsession.

There isn't too much to say about me other than since graduating uni I managed to find a role working in marketing in London. In my spare time apart from shopping of course, I love cake and afternoon tea - it truly is my favourite way to spend an afternoon!

I am sure there will be lots to learn along the way as I'm not a massively techie person, but I'm excited to learn and share my passion about all things beauty!


Rachel

2 comments: